Verbal Judo: The Gentle Art of Persuasion
Verbal Judo: The Gentle Art of Persuasion teaches officials to speak and listen more effectively, avoid common conversational disasters and successfully communicate your point of view during disputes.
Used for years in many industries, including law enforcement and public transportation, to teach those on the front lines ways to control and resolve heated conversations. Readers have reported that they become more comfortable and confident when confronted and their positive conflict resolution percentages increase to over 90%.
- Communicating With Difficult People
- How to Stop a Verbal Attack
- Eleven Things You Should Never Say to Anyone
- Using Words Instead of Actions to Achieve Your Goals
- How to Maintain Your Professionalism and Self Control
- Learn to Speak and Listen More Effectively